MEPSA has established a relationship with the Faculty of Science of the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia. The aims of the Faculty of Science are to:
- Train and develop a career path for senior scientists working within the field of Pathology
- Formalise and extend the training provided by scientists to RCPA pathology trainees
- Harness the expertise of scientists in the development of policy and expert opinion by RCPA
- Develop a forum of pathologists and scientists that will foster research
- Form linkages with other peak scientific bodies
Both organisations thus share a strong interest in research across the various domains of Pathology.
Fellowship of the RCPA Faculty of Science is available via 2 pathways: by examination and by research. See more information about the Fellowship.