MEPSA Annual Scientific Meetings are usually held in November/December and in alternate years, the conference is now held in conjunction with the Australian Health & Medical Research Congress.
The next Annual Scientific Meeting will be held in Sydney from 3-5 December 2017 at the Charles Perkins Centre hub, The University of Sydney.
This year’s conference will be celebrating the work of some of our most prestigious members, including:
- Liza Snow
- Greg Woods
- Vivienne Reeve
- Gary Halliday
- Rakesh Kumar
Abstract Submission (closes 30th October)
Submit your abstract in a Microsoft Word document via email to mepsa[at]medsci.usyd.edu.au (replacing [at] with @).
- Please designate preference for oral or poster presentation.
- Font: size 12 Times New Roman.
- Title: Bold
- Authors: Surname, A.B. etc. and underline presenting author.
- Where there is more than one affiliation, please use numeric superscript.
Register for the MEPSA 2017 meeting.
The nearest airport to The University of Sydney is Sydney Airport. The airport can be reached by taxi or Airport Link Train. The closest train stations are Redfern and Newtown, both within walking distance. Central station can be reached by bus or is also walkable. The location of the Charles Perkins Centre is pinned in the map below, or can be viewed here.
- Women’s College (750m, 9 minute walk to CPC). Email MEPSA secretary for instructions to secure discount rate.
- Sydney University Village (650m, 8 minute walk to CPC).
- Rydges Camperdown (600m, 7 minute walk to CPC). Email MEPSA secretary for discount code.
- Best Western Haven Glebe (1.6km, 20 minute walk to CPC or take bus). Email MEPSA secretary for discount code.
- YHA Glebe (2km, 25 minute walk to CPC or take bus)
- YHA Sydney Central (2.7km, 35 minute walk to CPC or take bus)
- YHA Railway Square (2.3km, 29 minute walk to CPC or take bus)