MEPSA Annual Scientific Meetings are usually held in November/December and in alternate years, the conference is now held in conjunction with the Australian Health & Medical Research Congress.
Confirmed international speakers include:
- Associate Professor Boris Hinz (University of Toronto, Canada)
- Dr Matthew Hardman (University of Manchester, UK)
- Dr Birgit Lane (Institute of Medical Biology, A*STAR and Skin Research Institute of Singapore)
- Dr Richard Weller (Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh)
Current session themes:
- Skin biology
- Tissue pathology
- Wound healing and repair.
Abstract deadline is 1 August, 2016. Information about registration will be advised via this web page. Note that as in previous years, students and postdoctoral researchers who wish to apply for travel support must have submitted an abstract for an oral presentation to be considered.